Policies for flight tickets:
- Flights available on www.rastafari.in are subject to the terms and conditions of the particular airline.
- Baggage, meals, and other services for a flight on a particular fare are as per that respective airline’s terms & conditions.
- Rastafari only provides a facility to the customer to book a flight ticket. Rastafari has no role to play in the utilization of any service of the flight, it’s always an agreement between the customer and the particular airline.
- As airlines have the right to cancel, reschedule, and reroute the flight without any prior notice, Rastafari is not liable for such scenarios.
- Rastafari is not liable to any loss, incidents, and tragedy that customer faces during utilization of any service.
- Adult age must be 12 + years, child age must be 02 to 12 years and an infant’s age must be under 24 months on the date of departure or else if, in such scenarios customer unable to board the flight or have to pay an extra amount to the airline, Rastafari won’t be liable to anyone.
- Rastafari shall not be liable to anyone in case booking/flights effected due to covid-19 pandemic, lockdown imposed by Government and any restrictions imposed by the Government.
- It is the customer’s/passenger's sole duty to stay updated on the state policies of covid-19 guidelines, Rastafari plays no role regarding that.
Cancellation policies for Flight:
- If a passenger wants to cancel/change a booking, an airline penalty with a Rastafari service fee of INR 300/- per person will be applicable. ( Airline penalty will be applicable as per the particular airline )
- Cancellation, rescheduling, and any amendment can be done 04 hours prior to the departure time.
- For AirIndia and other international airlines, cancellation, rescheduling, and any amendment can be done 24 Hrs prior to the departure time.
- In case of no-show, the refund will be applicable as per the respective airline along with the deduction of the service fee of INR 300/-
- The convenience fee paid to Rastafari is non-refundable.
- In case cancellation made directly with the airline, passengers must raise a refund request with the Rastafari so the refund can be initiated.
- In case of partial cancellation, the Rastafari convenience fee and any discount available through the coupon code or promo code will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Refund shall be processed as per the airline policy or airline fare rules.
- Rastafari shall only initiate the refund amount to the same source account after receiving it from the respective airline.
- For any amendment to the booking, the customer shall be liable to pay any charges levied by the respective airline with Rastafari service fee if INR 300/-
Cancellation Policy for packages:
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure: 85% of package cost will be refunded on cancellation 31 days or more before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 31 to 20 days before departure: 40% of the package cost will be refunded on cancellation between 31 to 20 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 10 days or less before departure: 100% of the package cost will be charged as a penalty on cancellation 10 days before departure. The same will be applicable in case of NO SHOW by the client.
The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as air tickets or any third-party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of the respective airline or the cancellation terms of the respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and canceling such services for the Client.
Cancellation policies of all the 5-star hotels will be provided to the clients separately.
- The validity of flight ticket pricing mentioned in the proposal will be only for 72 hours.
- A package can only be confirmed by making a minimum 20% amount of the invoice value, The travel company reserves the right to change the percentage as and when needed.
- We strongly recommend speaking to a company representative at least once before making the online advance payment (during business days)
- After every payment being received, an automatic payment confirmation mail will be sent
Terms & Conditions
- The prices mentioned per person are on a twin sharing/quad sharing basis.
- Not more than 4 adults are allowed in one room.
- The extra occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/roll away or an extra bed.
- The price of the Holiday Services does not include –
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals, services, and activities not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, arrangements for alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar quality & standard.
- Room heaters in hotel rooms will be provided at no extra cost.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal unless specified.
- Drivers may switch off AC during hill drives.
- Rastafari reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will indeed do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- As per the laid norms, it is mandatory for all guests to carry a valid Passport and ID cards. The passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of completion of travel. Handwritten passports are not eligible as valid travel documents for travel. Passengers with children need to carry a Birth Certificate( In English ) along with a School ID card (ID proof should be valid for 6 months from the travel date)
- GST shall be applicable over and above the Travel package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- All Travel packages include standard or base category rooms unless selected otherwise
- Airtickets shall be provided within 7 days of payment.
- Hotel vouchers/confirmations shall be provided within 7 days of payment. In case of non-availability of the advertised hotel, similar category hotel vouchers/confirmations will be provided.
- All bookings/tickets/vouchers/confirmations will be delivered within 7days on clients registered email id at www.rastafari.in website.
EP - Accommodation only,
CP - Accommodation with breakfast,
MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch, or dinner,
AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.